- officially completely mobile. Although it's not the on-the-hands-and-knees crawling, she's army-crawling......or slithering, as I like to call it, anywhere she wants to go.
- losing some of those baby rolls. sniff, sniff. All that slithering around the house burns some calories.
- able to wear hair bows now......and it's so cute. When she leaves them in her hair.
- taking to a sippy cup like a champ. See........(um. I won't tell you that, after trying water...water with a little juice....formula....anything, to get her to drink from a sippy cup, I put real milk in it (well....1% is about as real as it gets around here!) and poof.....she drinks from a sippy cup!)
- is eating like a champ. We've been introducing table food and, of course, Bella eats everything. I think she had to practice her "pincer fingers" for like two seconds before she was picking up the tiny little morsels of food we put on her tray. Here she is chowing down on peas and carrots.....
- able to go from sitting to crawling - the part that truly makes her completely mobile because we can now no longer sit her down somewhere and expect that she'll stay! And although it makes things just a little more hectic -- I love watching and hearing her make her way around the house.
- wearing 18-24 month clothes and size 4 diapers.
- putting e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g in her mouth. Seriously. Everything.
- quite vocal. She hums alot and jabbers and giggles. Love!
- still the happiest kid ever.
Oh. Confession. Bella woke up early this morning.....so I changed her and dressed her to get her 10-month pictures done early. I got a few good ones....and later when I sat down and loaded them from the camera....I realized I had dressed her in the exact same outfit as last month's pictures. Of course I changed her and started all over!
I'll leave you with a few out-takes from our second photoshoot of the day......
I love the looks she gives me.