Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Have you met Little?

Remember when I told you Sofia had to call me at work because her puppy just had to talk to me? I don't think I've ever introduced you to Little, have I? How rude of me and Sofia would be quite upset if I didn't share her favorite pet.....er.....toy with you.

So! Not making you wait a second longer, I present to you..............................Little!









Sofia absolutely loves this dog and for the life of me I can't remember where we got it. But she takes that little dog (ah. the secret is out as to how Little got his name!) e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e. and often times Little has to do everything Sofia does. Like eat. Or talk on the phone. Or use the potty. And heaven forbid we can't locate Little when it's time to go to bed. That silly dog always seems to be running off somewhere - hahaha!




Oh, and what's really funny is when she decides she's going to put Little in her pocket.......which actually means she puts him in the front of her shirt with his head sticking out of her shirt collar. Yeah -- we get some laughs for that one when we're out and about and Little just can't wait in the car!

D and I just shake our head and laugh at how attached Sofia is to Little!

No comments: