Thursday, May 5, 2011

Time to get naked

Oh yes. You read that correctly. Although we are quite proud of the fact the girls are learning how to dress……well……undress themselves, I don’t think either of us were prepared for the girls to, all of a sudden, “no like the clothes”. To quote Sofia.

The other day, D sends me a picture of Olivia and Sofia. Standing in the family room watching tv. Naked. Well – Sofia was wearing a tiara. And there were clothes and diapers all over the floor. I totally laughed out loud...........and may have shared it with my co-workers.

D tells me about chasing Sofia around the house with clothes in one hand and a diaper in the other hand. “I no like the clothes!!”. How cute, right?! The down side to that is when they took their clothes off during nap time. Did I mention we’re not there yet with the potty training? Mmm hmm. Enough said.

So! Sounds like fun, no?!?!!! And since I do have some boundaries, I would never put up those pictures that made me laugh so hard at work......so how about a different one. Taken on Friday morning. You know…..during the royal wedding. Olivia was totally in the spirit and I must say she’s quite the candidate for Princess, no?!!!

No comments: