Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'mnotfeelingcreativetodaysothere'snotitle

I'm mentally drained at the moment so I'll apologize in advance for having nothing witty and funny for your entertainment today. Or....maybe I never have anything witty or funny to say.....so then it's just a regular day!! Haha. It's okay. You can laugh.

But! I do have a couple of cute pictures from Mother's Day I wanted to share. They're quite cute, if I do say so myself!

My 3 favorite girls!

(I love the look on Olivia's face - she's on the left in the picture)

Grandma (my mom) and her FIVE grandbabies!

Carter is so in trouble with all these girls!!! And he was quite funny that day.....he kept storming off upstairs because the girls wouldn't share with him so he was not happy about having his picture taken. He was totally serious....and it was so hard to not laugh at him for it!

No comments: