Monday, December 20, 2010

A few pictures

Each year for my mom we take the grandkids and have pictures made for her. Our group has grown this year....and we'll add one more next year! Here are a few of my favorites from the session.

My absolute favorite of O (left) &S (right):
Miss Bella was in a good mood, too. Her outfit is cute.....but I must admit....it's the "Plan B" outfit. The "Plan A" outfit, a very cute Baby's First Christmas that was sent to Bella by a good friend, didn't make it out of the house.....



By far my most favorite of all of the grandkids...even though you can't see their sweet little faces.

I think these next 2 of Olivia (first) and Sofia (second) are so cute.....and currently very indicative of their personalities!


And our most favorite Christmas gift this year!

Sisters!


No comments: