Saturday, November 20, 2010

"I love birthday cake!"

We celebrated a birthday for the girls' oldest cousin last night.....I was worried how the girls would do since they're coming down with yet another cold.......as I type right now, the girls are supposed to be napping.....and they're trying....except for all that coughing.

**Side note.....I've realized that I can no longer say "the girls"....because that would seem to imply all three girls. (Holy cow.....we have THREE girls!!!) Well....from context and pictures I'm sure you can guess who I mean when I say "the girls"......but I'll have to figure something out. I refuse to call them "the twins"........ hmmm - calling them by their names...there's a novel idea, eh?

But I digress.

So we went to the birthday party and had a great time. There was good food......

(Have I told you how much Olivia and Sofia love bread? No? They LOVE bread. It could be a whole meal if we would let it.)
And then there was big fun......the kind of fun that Mommy's not so sure would be going on at her house - haha!! Bring on the painting!!

The girls loved it and I do believe we have some art for our walls now! And I also believe Daddy will be hitting up the local hobby store to bring this activity to our house.
Honey.....please make sure the paint is washable.

No comments: