Wednesday, September 15, 2010

And I so hoped we'd never see eachother again......

I heard the dreaded words today. Bed rest. I knew it was a possibility, but when I heard those words I was still caught off guard. I had a scheduled appointment today and, unfortunately, there had been too much change from 2 weeks ago. After some monitoring at the doctor's office, she sent me over to the hospital for some meds and more observation. I was only there for a couple of hours and the contractions were under control, but then it was to the office to get my computer and clean up my desk (driven by D, of course) and then home. To bed. Where I'll stay. Hopefully for a few more weeks.

The good thing is I've hit that next big milestone - 32 weeks so we'll turn our sights to 34....then 36.....two weeks at a time.

Ah bed rest. I so hoped we'd never see eachother again.

No comments: