Friday, August 27, 2010

It's good to be back!

Whew! It's been extremely busy at work over the last two weeks and there hasn't been much time for sleeping......much less blogging! Things are getting back to normal now and it's good to be back. To sleeping and blogging!!

So today I'm 29 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Exactly how far I was when the girls were born. It's crazy to think that. I was telling D earlier this week I would hit that milestone today and he says "You're not going to be all emotional, are you?" Ha! Just like a guy, right? But no.....actually I wasn't emotional. It's just something I find.....crazy to think about.

I think Isabella is going to hang around in there for a while longer......I'll be 30 weeks on Tuesday so hopefully 9 more weeks. I think my family is taking bets, though - ha. My feet and legs have started swelling when I've been doing something other than laying down for more than a couple of hours. Oh. And I totally failed my 1-hour glucose test, too, so Wednesday I'm back for my 2-week visit and my 3-hour glucose test. Ugh!

Anyhow! The girls are doing great - talking up a storm and are as funny as ever. And today, I did something I've never done before, people. Can you guess....................
I still can't believe it. I intentionally dressed them differently when we went out to lunch today - hahahahaha. If you know me well, you know how hard this was for me. But. I did it! I also love this picture, btw. I think both girls have the sweetest looks on their face. Sofia's in yellow and Olivia's in orange. It's an odd angle, though, because Sofia looks much bigger than Olivia when they're the same size.

That's all for now....I'm still catching up on sleep, but it's good to be back!!

No comments: