Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mode of transportation

We have a new mode of transportation around the house these days............Jeep!


This is Olivia taking the wheels out for a spin. We didn't think she could reach the pedals, but she surprised us and herself when she got in and took off! She's not so great at steering, but with a little help she was cruising in no time!

Sofia.....not so much. She still prefers more manual modes of transportation, thankyouverymuch.


We've been laying low this weekend....the humidity outside is almost unbearable. Olivia asked to play outside yesterday...so we did. And after about 45 minutes the girls were soaking wet with sweat and were walking around saying "Hot! Hot!" We came inside and, after lunch, they had a nice 2.5 hour nap -- they were drained!!

We had our anatomy scan on baby girl on Friday. The doctor said she couldn't be more perfect -- all of her measurements were right on! I'm doing well also -- so far no sign of the issues I had with the girls, which is awesome. I may just be in for a long, boring pregnancy. We think we've settled on a name........I'm thinking it over for a bit longer. We thought we settled on a name before, but I changed my mind. I'm allowed to do that, right?

It's Sunday.....another work week starts tomorrow......and we're another week closer to vacation!!

No comments: