Monday, March 9, 2009

More pictures

Here's a couple of pictures from the snow we had last weekend -- we bundled the girls up to go outside for pictures in the snow.....they could have cared less - haha.
Look who can hold her bottle! Sofia! I say that, but I've yet to convince her it's a great idea to hold her bottle all the time. I was excited on this day........visions of being able to sit and watch babies feed themselves versus the propping and balancing to feed 2 at once were dancing through my head. We'll get there! Don't get me wrong, I'll miss sitting with them and feeding them together, but I'm ready to move on!


1 comment:

Cincerely said...

Ok, what program are you using to "mark" your photos? Now that I've gone public....I feel the need to do so also. Help!

PS, love the snow photos! Great looking family!