Thursday, November 6, 2008

Heads up!


Tummy time for Sofia was finally successful! As I was driving home yesterday, D was telling me that Sofia had done well when he put her on the floor yesterday and he was letting her rest so I could see. I've said this before but the girls hate tummy time. Hate it. We try to find other ways to get them to work on holding their heads up but if they're ever going to crawl, they need to be okay on the floor, right?!?! So when I got home, we put Sofia in the boppy and she just sat there for at least 5 minutes just watching everyone. While we were clapping and laughing and telling her what a great job she was doing, she had this look on her face that seemed to say "What? I can hold my head up....what's the big deal?" Oh but a big deal it was! No crying AND holding her head all the way up. She would even lean her head back and look up at me when I was standing over her and taking pictures. Barley was walking around her and she would even follow him. It was quite cute and we were so excited!!












No comments: