Saturday, August 9, 2008

She's touching me!!!

So far the girls have been sleeping in a pack-n-play in our bedroom and napping in one downstairs as well. I had finally gotten to the point where I was ready to move the girls to one of the cribs in the nursery but we figured out the baby monitors we have (the ones that sense movement) won't work with both girls in the same crib. I'm just not ready to separate them when sleeping at night. I'll get over it soon, I'm sure, but after having spent their first 6 weeks apart I like seeing them together. They just seem so small in those large cribs!!

Here are a couple of pics of them napping together - we usually give them a little space but sometimes, as they move, they get closer together! Sofia's in the white, Olivia's in the stripes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No need to separate for ages yet! I had 3 in a crib until they were six months old. Then James moved out. The girls stayed together until EIGHT months! (I had a crib separater from the time they could roll over.) They LOVED sleeping together, and got used to the noise the others made. They can still sleep through anything!