Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ahh exercise.......

I haven't missed it. Nope - not even once did I miss it. Here's my problem.....I hate exercising. HATE it. I know it's necessary if I'm going to even think about wearing a bathing suit next summer...........9 weeks of doing absolutely nothing combined with the insane amount of food I had to eat each day equals a LOT of exercise. I'd do it all again in a heartbeat for my 2 sweet baby girls, but ugh!!



I have a membership to the Life Center and the hardest part is getting in the car to drive there. Once I'm on my way I have motivation. I have my water and my iPod.....bring on the cardio. A few high tempo songs to listen to and the next thing I know it's been 45 minutes -- I can do this! Never mind that I'm concentrating so hard on the music that I often catch myself singing out loud. I don't think I was being too loud......surely I wasn't proclaiming to everyone around me how "fergalicious" I am.......oh well - whatever works, right?!



So.....day in and day out I'll take myself to the gym and sing my heart out. "They" say it takes 9 months to put it on and 9 months to take it off...........does that mean it'll only take me 7??!!?? Of course not but once I'm done I'll reward myself with a big ole' shopping spree. For every week I make it to the gym, I give myself $20 more towards my spree. Hey - clothes are expensive.....maybe I should bump it up.........................................



I'll leave you with a picture of Sofia.......remember how I told you she was our Drama Queen???

No comments: