Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I can't believe......

.......the girls are 5 weeks old today. It really doesn't seem that long ago. I find myself saying that alot. Olivia actually reached 4lbs the same night of my last blog. I was floored! These girls are gaining weight like champs. Last night Olivia gained an ounce and Sofia gained almost 2. She's getting closer to 4lbs. It's crazy - I know they are still very little but they've grown so much since they were born that they are big to me. Preemie clothes fit them now and it won't be long before they move to newborn sizes. My girls are growing up!! haha.

D is head over heels for these girls - I'm so glad he's been able to spend so much time with them, that we've been able to experience everything together. All things for a reason and all things they way they're supposed to be. I say this over and over....thank goodness those girls can't talk because D would be out there getting whatever they asked for - haha. At least I have a while to work on him with that before they actually CAN talk and figure out just how to handle their daddy!

Here are a few pictures from the last couple of days - the pictures with the single baby are Sofia and in the pictures of them together, Olivia is on the left and Sofia is on the right.








No comments: