Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baby update

Our ultrasound this morning went well. It's amazing - the tech showed up with the portable laptop that was the ultrasound machine. I couldn't see the images very well but D could see them. The babies look great. Sofia, as usual, was very low and we weren't able to see her profile. Olivia, also as usual, was laid out for everyone to see her and she was opening and closing her mouth. I didn't realize how long they were until the tech was showing us how they were positioned. I told D that I owed Olivia an apology.....I've been thinking those kicks on my left side were Olivia and now I realize they've been Sofia. She's a little more active than I've been giving her credit for!!

They've been growing. Our last ultrasound was about 3 1/2 weeks ago. Sofia was estimated to weigh 13 oz and Olivia 1lb 3 oz. This morning Sofia was estimated to weigh 1lb 10oz and Olivia 1lb 12oz. Getting big and Sofia has caught up with her sister.

As for me I've had another active morning with contractions and I've had an extra dose of brethine but things seem to have calmed back down. They're watching me closely and I'm not going to get my trip outside today -- but that's okay -- I'm definitely not complaining.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Until next time.

No comments: