Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Yeah yeah........

I know, I know. Bad bad blogger - haha! It's been quite eventful in the Demetrio household over the past month and I've neglected our blog. We leave for our cruise on Friday (need I mention that we're SOOOO excited and just ready to get away?!?!???) and I'll have pictures to post when we return.

For now.....I need a nap. I've been on either "vacation" or vacation pretty much since June 13th and honestly - I'm starting to get used to not working - haha. I've asked Daniel if he would kindly get a few more jobs to support us while I quit work, but noooooooooo. haha. I truly am getting used to the down time, although most of my days are spent running errands and getting ready for our trip. All good, though.

Okay...now I'm really ready for a nap!! More to come after our trip........

Until next time.

No comments: