Friday, April 20, 2007

Woo hoo rain!!

I've always liked the rain.....nothing like curling up on the couch with a good book while it's pouring outside, but I've never wished for rain until I became a homeowner - haha. I sat in the house last night smiling every time it thundered and when I could hear the rain hitting the windows. My grass is so happy!!!

Not too much going on - work is still hectic for me so it's the same routine - work, eat, sleep, work some more. I had a little retain therapy this past weekend and picked up a few things for the house - rugs, etc. We're having a good bit of the inside painted on Monday - I'm excited about that. The look of the house will be completely changed. And you know I'll post pictures as soon as I can!!

We had paving stones put down this week between the driveway and the gate of our fence as well as along the driveway starting from the house - it looks nice. The guy who did the work was awesome. Here are some pictures of the work as well as a picture of our backyard to show you that I don't kill all things green!!! hahahaha!

Until next time!






No comments: