Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I know...I know....

I've been really slack, I know. The month of August went by in a blur and all I did was sleep, eat and work.....and not necessarily in that order! Seriously. I'm not kidding - it was a brutal month. But! It's over and September is here and I'll get better about posting again. Daniel and I are leaving this Saturday for vacation....we're going to New York. Daniel's never been and I've never been there to enjoy the city when I wasn't going from street vendor to street vendor to buy scarves and hats - haha. We're excited, though. We have tickets to see Rent and also the Blueman Group. That show should be interesting...we're in the poncho rows - those sitting in the first five rows of the theater for that show get ponchos to wear over your clothes - haha. We must be crazy. Other than those 2 planned events, we're just going to wing it. That's my compromise between my excessive planning and Daniel's excessive not planning - haha.

So! I'll start posting more -- I have some pics from Hawaii to post (almost a year later), some new ones of Carter and I'll have pics from our NY trip too. Oh - and of the house, too.

Until next time.......

No comments: