Thursday, March 8, 2012

She likes to move it move it

I can't believe how fast Bella has gotten the hang of this whole walking thing. Just a couple of weeks ago we were practicing with her and getting her footing. Then, one day while I was at work, D sends me this video...........


He said she was playing with the little chair and all of a sudden she was walking across the living room. It was the first time she started off walking by herself. And....although the walking is pretty awesome -- my most favorite part is when she's crawling back from being at the television and she all of a sudden stops and pops up and goes "Cheeee!" Quite the ham, no?!! Oh. I also love at the very end --- the video stops right as she falls down, but you can hear her go "Y'okay" -- every time she falls we always say "You're okay!" so now when she falls, she says "Y'okay!"

It's funny - D said he would be sitting in the living room and Bella would be playing elsewhere and all of a sudden she would just come walking into the room like she's been walking forever - hahaha. Since this video was taken, Bella has pretty much mastered the walking thing and has figured out how to stand up on her own. I finally got to see that one the other day --- she was sitting on the floor and she just stands up!

I can't believe my baby is walking!

No comments: