Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The air up here.......

Here's my view as I'm typing.............


We can be connected from anywhere........even the air! It's been a busy couple of months for us......and this picture is why. Lots of travel going on. We're all looking forward to the Christmas holiday for the fun times but also for some time to slow down. I hope! Do you ever slow down when you have a three-year old.......or two???!!!

I hopped down to South FL for a quick overnight trip.....and I have to tell you......Christmas trees and 80 degrees......I'm not feeling it! Separately....definitely, but they just don't mix!!

The girls are doing great although I believe we're getting ready to circulate a cold around the house - ugh! Yesterday one of the girls told D "I think I'm sick......I can't stop coughing!" But! I'm hoping it will make its way through the house and be gone before Christmas.....we shall see!

And on that note......I must return my tray table and seat back to their full upright position!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: