Sunday, May 23, 2010

It's a........

Girl! Another girl. Holy cow!!!!! But we couldn't be more excited. We love girls and, while I would have been just as excited for a little boy, I was hoping for another little girl! And even though Daniel would never say, I think he was too!!

I had my 16 week appointment on Thursday and so far everything is looking good but they want to see me weekly until 24 weeks. He called it the "Rolls Royce treatment" to make sure everything stays looking good........I said that we pay for Rolls Royce insurance so we may as well have the Rolls Royce treatment, right?!?! A minor inconvenience but the peace of mind is priceless.

Other than that, the girls are doing great. Talking up a storm. I need to do another vocabulary update soon but that will be quite a long post! I'm currently sitting here listening to Olivia say "No no, Pia. No no, Baby." I'm sure Sofia is getting in to something she's not supposed to. It's funny to watch them police eachother......they tattle already and I don't think they realize just yet what exactly they're doing! So funny!

I've been working out of town....I know there are posts to catch up on and pictures hanging out in the camera ---- very soon!!

Until next time!

No comments: