Monday, May 10, 2010

Chompers

See this little cutie.........
I love this picture of Olivia. I took it with my bberry but even still, it's one of my favorites. I was trying to get a picture of Sofia wearing a hat and it took a minute but I finally realized that Olivia was following me around, saying "Cheese!!" and trying to get in the picture. Since Sofia wasn't cooperating, I snapped this picture of her.

But. Let me point your attention to those pearly whites. Cute, right. Mmhmm. We had our first biting incident about a week ago thanks to those pearly whites. The girls were playing with one of the ride-on cars and I knew they were fighting over it, but I was letting them work it out when I heard Sofia start screaming. I turned around around and there stood Olivia........with Sofia's arm still in her mouth. It's been over a week and the bruise on Sofia's arm has finally healed.

I must say. I was so surprised and unprepared for the biting that I didn't even know how to handle it!! We had a stern discussion about how we don't bite capped by Sofia, in the middle of tears, interjecting "No no bite!". I hope Olivia got the message....she spent the next day or so repeating "No no bite. No no." and it hasn't happened again.........I'm sure it will, but in the mean time, I'm glad for her to use those chompers for pictures!

No comments: