Monday, December 7, 2009

I've been watching you, Mommy

Little sponges, I tell you! D and I were putting groceries away last night and the girls were crawling around the kitchen. I noticed Sofia playing with the refridgerator door but didn't think much of it until D started laughing. Of course I had to grab the camera..................



Time for a refreshing beverage - just gotta get it open......

Let's see why Mommy likes this stuff.....

Mmmm - not too bad........

It's actually really good........

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh


I know I shouldn't be surprised that she knew exactly what to do with the can, but we got such a kick out of it! They were also playing in one of the drawers in the kitchen, which happens to be where we keep the measuring cup. I noticed Olivia with the measuring cup in her hands and putting it to her mouth like she was taking a drink. Little sponges!!!
Don't even get me started on that hair!! We're definitely not going to cut it, but it's next to impossible to keep it out of her face!

1 comment:

Cincerely said...

At least it wasn't the other kind of adult beverage....like the Carter photo......