Friday, October 2, 2009

Aren't you on vacation???

I know what you're thinking...........

Wow. So many posts in one week! We can't wait to read what she's going to write about next.

Oh please stop it.

Yeah, yeah - I know. Just put up another cute picture, will ya?!?! Here you go.

There won't be too many more of these kinds of pictures......their little legs were wrapped together like a pretzel - haha.

So here's the cool thing. I figured out how to autopost! Well - don't go thinking I'm all kinds of smart.......it just took me clicking on one button and !poof! autoposting. (Oh. And you can still think I'm smart....I like to think I am......moving on...) So while you've been enjoying various pictures this week, we've been off in KY hopefully snapping more pictures to share soon! As a matter of fact - we're still in KY and plan on returning home tomorrow. And traveling in a car with 3 adults and 3 kids under the age of 3 for 8 hours in each direction, there's bound to be a funny story or two.....or twelve. Surely keeping the 1:1 ratio with adults to kids means we've maintained all sanity.

You can stop laughing now.

Trip recap and pictures coming soon!

No comments: