Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sofia loves her feet

Caught Sofia chewing on her feet last night -- she loves them. We had to take socks away from her, though. Tuesday Sofia was laying on the playmat as D sat beside her. She was playing with her socks like she always does -- pulling them off her feet and shaking them around. D heard her making a noise and when he looked at her, she had stuffed the sock in her mouth and didn't know how to pull it out. When D pulled it out, she threw up on herself. Yeah. So....she's lost all sock privileges until further notice. Apparently the feet will do just fine!!!







Olivia has started saying "da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da" and you know D just loves it. I try to explain to him that it's just the next thing they do --- learning how the tongue works with the roof of the mouth. He thinks I'm making it up......I probably am - ha! I don't blame him -- I'd be rubbing it in if she were saying "ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma".........even if she were staring at her toys while saying so!!!!
Olivia has also started shaking her head "no", although it's still not in response to anything (you know...just like da-da-da-da - hahaha!) but her timing is hilarious. The first time I saw her do it, I was talking to her and I was telling her how it was time for bed and she smiles and starts shaking her head "no" with her little arms straight out in front of her. Hilarious!
That's all for now! More pictures coming!

No comments: