Monday, October 13, 2008

We love green beans!

We've moved on from rice cereal into the world of veggies. I stood in front of the stage 1 baby food trying to figure out which color I should buy first.......green? orange? yellow? I went with green......green beans. Then I made the mistake of going home and pulling out a reference book that told me I should have gone with orange..........but - I had already purchased green so green beans it was. And they loved it! At least last night, anyway! We'll see if we get a repeat performance tonight. They both had a bit of a stunned face when they took the first bite -- this is the first taste of something other than formula -- and there was a lot of slurping. I was interested to see how D did......he's very particular about keeping little faces clean while they eat. We'll see how long that lasts!! He was feeding Sofia and when he couldn't get the spoon to her mouth fast enough, she would chew on her hand -- and green would be everywhere!

Here' s a couple of pictures - Sofia first and then Olivia. Even if you couldn't see our hands in the picture, you could look at the girls and tell which was of us was doing the feeding - haha!




No comments: