Wednesday, September 17, 2008

t-minus 7 days and counting.......

It's finally here. Time to go back to work. I know, I know.......I should be ready to go. After all - it's been 5 months since I've worked. Well - worked as a CPA - I've been doing other very important work!!

I'm not sure how I feel about going back. I'm not dreading it -- I've always loved my job. It's my career. I've worked hard to get where I am and it's always been challenging, interesting and fulfilling to me. I feel like I'm returning as a different person, though, and I hope I can successfully merge my two worlds. It's going to take some work on my part and some patience on D's part, but I think we can do it! I'm so blessed that D is supportive of my career and we consider ourselves extremely lucky that he is able to stay home with our girls for the next year or 2 to make sure they stay healthy.

I'm sure my feelings on work will change a million times over the next week but at the end of the day I know things will work out just as they are supposed to. So! I'm dusting off my computer bag, searching for my name badge and exercising my 10-key fingers. Ready or not.....back to the audit world I go!!!

No comments: