Monday, September 8, 2008

Super Sleeping

I know it's waaaaay to early to be celebrating and I certainly don't want to jinx us, but I sure do hope we're on to something with the sleeping thing. We've started putting the girls in their bed after the 9pm feeding - not trying to force a sleeping schedule but hoping to help them start realizing the difference between night and day. Sometimes they're not having it and we don't leave them in there to cry it out, but most of the time they're happy to be there and they go right to sleep.

Last night they went down around 9:45pm and I fell asleep. Imagine my surprise when I woke up at 3:45am and they were STILL SLEEPING!!!!!!!! I went back to sleep and the girls kept going until finally almost 5am. Say it with me......EIGHT HOURS (update -- after going back and doing the math, it's not quite 8 hours, but hey - I was rounding up)!!!!!

Sleep, babies, sleep!!!!!

No comments: