Saturday, August 16, 2008

Small (although temporary) victory

We had a small victory last night............the girls skipped their 3am feeding - woo hoo! When we first brought them home from the hospital we would set the alarm clock to make sure we fed them and we quickly realized the alarm wasn't necessary. These girls were set on a very solid 3-hour schedule and they would wake up usually ~10 minutes before the 3rd hour. Amazing how they know. So we abandoned the clock long ago and haven't thought about it since.

Last night it was 1:30 by the time they stopped stirring so we all went to sleep. Imagine my surprise when Olivia cried and I looked at the clock to see it was 5:45am. Now I know they can do it - haha. I expect D and I will be up at 3am willing the girls to drink faster, but I'll take a small victory no matter how temporary!!

No comments: