Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pictures

Just wanted to post a few pictures from the past couple of days. Our girls are doing great......eating and growing. We've noticed that they have started being awake more (although they still sleep most of the day away) and they let us know when they're hungry. They're finding their hands and usually their hands the way to their mouth. The other night the girls were not-so-patiently waiting for their bottles and when I looked at them, Olivia was chewing on Sofia's hand. I wish I would have had my camera handy - that would have been quite a funny picture!

They're also starting to raise their heads when they're either laying on us or on their tummies. Quite cute. We still think Sofia is going to be our drama queen and Olivia is going to be our laid back baby. Here are a few recent pictures:

1 - 3 --- Sofia (Drama Queen.....see what I mean?!?!)
4 - 5 - Olivia
6 - Olivia on the left, Sofia on the right




No comments: