Thursday, January 11, 2007

Blah blah blah

Okay -- so I'm easing back in to the blogging thing....see there -- a new year's resolution already broken. Well - I didn't actually make it an official resolution.......cause I knew I was going to break it. See how that works!!!

Not too much is going in our world..........work work work for me. Tis the season.....to be busy. I'm in Charlotte this week and I'm currently sitting in my bed in my hotel (happily accruing Marriott rewards points) and anxiously awaiting a new version of Grey's Anatomy! I have finally found a television show that I MUST watch. Hey - at least it gets me out of work by 8:20 one day of the week, right?! haha.

Let's see........hmmmmm. Yep. I've just confirmed to myself that there's just not a whole lot going on in Demetrioland. hahaha.

Daniel's birthday is coming up a week from this Saturday on the 20th. The big 3-3. We've not made definite plans to celebrate.......and between you and I, the big gift came at Christmas (which he loves, by the way, and SWEARS that his golf game has already improved!). Every now and then I get fantastic gift ideas.


So - rather than bore you with useless babble, I'm going to leave you with a picture of Daniel and I from my Christmas party (oh yeah - I'm NEVER drinking again, just in case you're wondering). The party was a good time and I really liked my dress, although you won't see most of it in the picture.


My apologies for the "blah blah blah"!!!!


Until next time..........


No comments: