Thursday, June 16, 2011

Potpourri

- I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted......

- D and I had a long weekend at the beach. With no kids. It was a.w.e.s.o.m.e.

- I've had this sinus....."thing" going on 2 weeks now. Last week I couldn't talk.

- Potty training is still going. Some days are good. Some days are not so good.

- We thought Olivia had a urinary tract infection so we took her to the doctor. She didn't have one.

- Have you ever tried getting a (new) 3 year old to pee in a cup? Bribing was involved. That $10 toy was SO worth it.

- We took Bella to the doctor with Olivia. She had her very first ear infection.

- Bella weighed 20 lbs. At almost 8 mos. Sofia weighed 26 lbs. At 3 years.

- We couldn't get Olivia to stand on the scale. The nurse used Sofia's weight for Olivia.

- I've been traveling quite a bit lately for work. And I have a couple more weeks left to go.

- We're having an irrigation system installed in our yard. Yesterday when the guy opened the door to the crawl space under our house, a snake came out.

- It was a black snake. Supposedly those are the "good" ones. A snake is a snake is a snake if you ask me.

- While on out beach trip, we decided to take another beach trip in a few months. This time with the kids. And grandma. And aunt Ra-Ra and Carter. And baby Reese.

- I can't believe it's already mid-June.

- I believe that's all I have!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Cincerely said...

Glad you & D had a great weekend - alone.

I agree with the snake is a snake is a snake...an ongoing "we don't see eye to eye" issue at my house.

Hope the sinuses give you some relief soon!