Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We love our Daddy!

















Just a couple of pics of D with the girls. He's so awesome with them and I'm so glad he's able to have such quality time with them. They love him!! When I'm feeding either one of them and he walks by, I have to stop because their little heads follow him across the room. He dances for them. He makes up silly songs for them. He loves those girls!!

All is well in our house. We're getting ready to head out of town for a couple of weeks. I have to work at a client about 2 hours away so we're packing the whole family and going. Even the dog is going -- how about that?!?! It will be our first road trip with the girls and all I can say is thank goodness we're taking 2 cars.........I can't imagine where we would put all that stuff otherwise. I've been mentally making a list........"Okay - they need to eat. What do we need for them to eat - bibs, bottles, pot to boil bottle parts" - you get the idea. I'm a little worried about D coming down with a huge case of cabin fever......being homebound at home is one thing. Being homebound away from all of your things is another! His birthday is next week and my mom is coming up next weekend so he and I can hit the town for one evening so that should be fun. I'm glad they're going with me, though. This way I won't have to spend as much time on the road and I'll get to see them every day.

Girls are doing great. Sofia is now able to roll from her back to her tummy. I was driving home Monday night and was talking to D and all of a sudden he said "Sofia just rolled to her stomach!!" They were having floor time and he was in the kitchen - he had walked into the kitchen and when he turned around she was on her tummy. We were wondering if either of them would ever do that since being on their tummy isn't their favorite. They do okay with it -- they're starting to be entertained by toys while on their tummies, but still. Stand them in an exersaucer any day!!

That's about all I have for now! Until next time!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

LOVE the pics of D w/ the girls. You can see how much he loves them!

Ahhh...the first trip away. Feels like it would be easier if you could just move the entire house, doesn't it?! I know you will enjoy having everyone with you! Have a great time and I can't wait to hear how it goes!