Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter

I can't believe how cold it is outside......just last weekend I was carrying loads and loads of mulch to all my flower beds, getting a sunburn in the process and this weekend I'm looking for my sweaters and fleeces.

Not too much has been going on around here......just the normal.......wake up....go to work....come home....go to sleep. I'm not complaining, though - normal is nice. I went to church with Robin, Carter and mom this morning -- Carter stayed in the service with us and he was so good! Robin had the cutest little outfit on him - I'll see them later today and hopefully I'll have pictures to post. Pictures taken with our brand new camera!! I got it last weekend for my birthday - it's very nice and very tiny. I say hopefully I'll have pictures because I have yet to sit down and figure out how it works -haha! It actually came with 2 users manuals.........the basic guide and the guide for advanced camera users. Wow. Can a little camera like that really have that many features that you have to write a second guide for the more advanced users? I think I'll be sticking to the basics - haha!

Oh well.....since there's not too much going on, I'll leave a few pictures of me from when I was little. I have to be fair since I posted pictures of Daniel!!

Until next time.....






No comments: